Tree house

Tree house

Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Days and More to Come

Well 31 days have come and gone, and I can say that I'm exhausted.  Blogging every day is tough.  Trying to fit it in with grading, laundry, kids activities and seeing my husband every now and then was not easy.  But I've enjoyed my time blogging and will keep it up, just on more of a 3 or 4 times a week basis as opposed to every day.  In fact, tomorrow is T1 (Type 1) awareness day and kicks off Diabetes Awareness Month.  In honor of that, this T1 can't help but share some thoughts, joys and struggles of being a diabetic for the last 28 years.  So the 31 Days of Digging Deeper series may be over, but I'm looking forward to continuing this "conversation" I'm having with many of you.  Thank you for reading and encouraging me as I look forward to many more days to come.

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for pulling me out of my writing funk and making me do this with you! I've loved reading your blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU. This has been fun and I loved our Fridays. I'm going to keep it up, but we'll see how motivated I am without the accountability. :)

    ReplyDelete