Tree house

Tree house

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun Fact Friday--Quiz Style

Tonight Julie and I are each responding to some quiz questions from a book called Coke or Pepsi?  So here goes; some fun, silly factoids about me:

1. Coke or Pepsi forever?
Clearly it's Diet Pepsi for me.  Forever.  In a glass bottle if I can get it.

2. Are you a share-your-umbrella kind of girl, or an every-girl-for-herself kind of girl?
Get your own.  I keep one in the car, one in my classroom, one by the door.  My hair is flat enough without getting wet.  

3. If you could be an Olympian, what sport would you choose?
Ice skating.  Yep.  I rocked the Dorothy Hamill hair cut until I was 10.   Not so much the ice skates, but that's a minor sticking point.

4. Do mannequins give you the creeps?
Yes.  They're weird.  After being at Vala's today, I answer heck yes.  Those weird fairy tale creatures gross me out.  

5. Would you rather hike through the woods or stroll through the city?

Can I say both?  I would stroll through Central Park (sort of the woods) so I could stroll down 5th Avenue.  I LOVE hiking with my boys in our woods, in Jewell Park, Fontanelle Forest, and various great parks all over.  However, I love real city streets (Omaha doesn't qualify).  New York, Chicago, San Francisco, I'd stroll down those in a heartbeat.

I feel like I should tally points now for my answers to tell me what type of personality I have or something, but there it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment